She did this in school, they had to come up with ten things they love about their mom...
1. She loves me. I do, I feel blessed to have her in my life, she is kind, sweet, loving and thoughtful .
2. She calls me ducky. I think it's a cute nick name, I have few of them for my children... she likes this one.
3. She calls me Baby. She love this one the most, it's because she will always be my baby, no matter how big she gets.
4. She is kind. Awe... this is so sweet.
5. I love her. I love her too, it's mutual... we say this to each other many times per day.
6. I love when she kisses me. I love our bedtime ritual when I get her all snuggled in and kiss her cheek or forehead.
7. She cares about me. I am grateful that she knows that... sometimes I am busy and I'm not sure she is aware that she is as important to me as she is.
8. She calls me hunny bunny... Don't get me wrong, I love her name Valentina and I say it often.. I just love little nick names for both my children.
9. We share things together. We do this.. we don't share enough time together though, that is something I really need to work on... I so enjoy when I make the time to spend with her.
10. She understands me. I am thankful that she feels this, I always try to see her point of view and let her know that her thoughts are very important.
Valentina at three months, this is one of her favorite pictures.
Valentina now, she is almost ten... she almost always has a big smile for me which brightens my day.
I am going to get this little art work of hers framed, it is sweet that she came up with some really thoughtful reasons why she loves me. After the day I had on Thursday, she turned it around for me by giving me this special keepsake. Most gifts that we treasure from our children are the ones they make that come from the heart.
I cherish my past, I accept my present and I dream for my future ♥